The Sciatic Pain Relief Cushion is proud to be launching at the Back Pain Show on May 19th & 20th at Birmingham City Football Club (St Andrews). We are launching the cushion with a crowdfunding campaign and it has occurred to us that some of you may not know what this involves. It is not complicated and we are going to explain the essentials in this short blog.
- What is crowdfunding?
Crowdfunding is a way of raising finance for a project or business by asking a large number of people each for a small amount of money usually via the Internet.
- There are three main types of crowdfunding
- Reward – People can contribute in return for ‘rewards’ (perks) or because they believe in the project and want to support it. Typically the rewards are delivered some time in the future when the project is complete.
- Debt – You lend money and receive money back with interest
- Equity – You invest money for a stake in the business (shares)
- What type of crowdfunding is the Sciatic Pain Relief Cushion using?
Our campaign is reward based funding. The most important thing to understand is that this allows you to purchase the Sciatic Pain Relief Cushion online.
- What is the reward or perk I will receive?
Our rewards are a range of offers that allow customers to obtain the Sciatic Pain Relief Cushion with a significant discount off the recommended retail price (RRP). Generally the earlier you buy the bigger discount you will receive. 40% discount on RRP is available to the earliest customers on a first come first serve basis.
- What is in it for me?
Well if you are unfortunate enough to suffer from sciatica you can help yourself by investing in a cushion while supporting the campaign. Even if you do not have sciatica you may know someone who does and can help someone in pain by purchasing him or her a cushion as a gift. The more people that support the campaign the more people we can help with their sciatic pain symptoms.
- Who are Indiegogo?
Indiegogo is one of many companies that provide an online platform that brings together people running campaigns with people that are looking to support campaigns.
- What do I need to do to support this campaign?
Click this link To Order Now or make a donation on the Indiegogo website.